We will soon be opening for recruitment opportunities with Space Centre Australia.
Employment opportunities will be based in numerous locations across Australia, United Kingdom and United States of America.
We are a proud supporter of Veterans’ Employment and we are part of the Australian Prime Minister’s Veteran Employment Program.
By signing the commitment our organisation will:
- Recognise the significant skills and value that veterans can bring to Space Centre Australia
- Support the employment of veterans, ensuring veterans have equal opportunity in gaining employment with Space Centre Australia
- Provide career opportunities in Space Centre Australia to veterans
- Actively seek to understand how veterans’ skills and experience translate to civilian roles and contribute to Space Centre Australia
- Provide suitable training, mentoring and coaching to help veterans integrate into Space Centre Australia
- Ensure we support the recruitment and retention of all employees, including veterans.
Check back soon to view new opportunities and stay connected on our socials pages for updates.
For recruitment enquiries contact us on the below form.
A key objective of Space Centre Australia is to support local industry through enhancing communication with our suppliers and optimising efficiencies along the chain.
If you are interested in developing an effective working relationship with Space Centre Australia, please contact us through the supplier portal below.
CONTACT US ABOUT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
P. O. Box 3161, Cairns, Queensland, Australia, 4870
P. O. Box 4649, Kingston, ACT, Australia, 2604
Space Centre Australia:
Weipa, Queensland, Australia
Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Oxford, United Kingdom
Hours AEST GMT +10
Mon 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Tue 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Wed 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Thu 09:00 am – 05:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am – 05:00 pm