Space Centre Australia will provide state of the art facilities that are designed to provide tailored and configured environments for space vehicle development. At Initial Operating Capability we will offer a certified static clean room for payload development and integration with specialized heavy handling systems and staging platforms to develop modular launch vehicles.
These facilities will also provide test and integration services and systems to provide assurance and certification of the completed launch vehicle prior to roll out to the staging and launch zones.
The development area will also provide
- Secure Storage Facilities
- Secure datacentres with offsite backup and recovery
- Fuelling and De Fuelling systems
- Sensitive Handling Systems
- Test and Evaluation systems including future plans for a plasma wind tunnel complex
Copyright © 2021 Space Centre Australia - All Rights Reserved.